Entertainment & Arts in Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands B26 2SWDance Classes in Ballet, Tap, and Jazz Dance for all ages and abilities. Parents are welcome to stay with their child.
- Thank you Steph and Beth for helping us with our first dance to our wedding, they
- Lovely dance school with patient and knowledgeable teachers. My little girls absolutely
- My little boy has been coming for 3 months now, his concentration skills have massively
Rowley Regis, West Midlands B65 0PPWelcome to Jump ’in Jacks, based in Rowley Regis near Birmingham and Wolverhampton we specialise in Rodeo bull hire, surf machines, bungee trampolines and all manner of bouncy castles and inflatable games.
- As a teacher I was looking to hire a rodeo bull for a school event. Chris and the
- We hired the disco dome for my daughters 21st. Comes with sound system, we used the
- Thanks a lot for suppling the Rodeo Rudolph for mine and Adams wedding at short notice.
Birmingham, West Midlands B23 6NTI'm Pencil Portrait Artist from Birmingham UK specialising in colour or graphite pencils and portraiture art drawings of people and pets, hand drawn from photographs. A hand drawn picture is one of the...
- I have had Mike do two portraits as special birthday gifts and both times the recipients
- Wanted a sketch of my partner's dog as something different for Xmas - the end product
- I wanted something personal and different for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
Birmingham, West Midlands B4 7LSAMG invested J5. 5m in its latest 45, 000sq ft development, three state of the art venues that can operate independently as well as simultaneously. With an exceptionally busy diary, O2 Academy Birmingham...
Birmingham, West Midlands B11 2PNThe adventure of Atlantic City is very close by when you stay in the supreme comfort of a Days Inn Atlantic City hotel. We pride ourselves with being The Best Value Under the Sun(SM) in Atlantic City,...